i’ve had a few FOs in the past few days. the ones i have pictures of are the older ones.
this is the team zissou hat i made for james. it’s simple 1×1 ribbing. i frogged the decreases once, because i didn’t make it long enough to turn up the brim. i just started eunny’s endpaper mitts, and i’m wishing i had known about the tubular cast on that i used for that before i started making this hat. but i know james doesn’t care, and it still looks pretty good. now we need to get him a patch to go on it.
pattern: my own
yarn: knitpicks swish superwash in red pepper
needles: addi turbo 16″ US7 circulars
these are the beaded stitch markers i made a few nights ago. i used memory wire and small beads. i got the idea from glampyre knits. so far they have been a million times better to use that my old plastic split-ring ones. i was getting really tired of those.
i’ve made it to the lace panel on the simple knitted bodice, and i’ve only done a few rows on the last panel on victorian ruby. i’ve finished a few other things, including a sewing project today, but we’ll save those for another time when i have pictures. as i mentioned above, i also finally started eunny’s endpaper mitts. so far they are turning out lovely.
james just got a bike, so as soon as he gets home we are going to enjoy an evening bike ride! i love daylight saving time.